Continuing my series on my "adventures in coding: asp.net", I wanted to post a quick "link blog". As with anything that is "new", you have to identify some resources you can use to get samples, guidance, etc. I haven't found a "home base" as it were, but here are a few links that I think come in handy:
- http://www.asp.net/ : The ASP.NET home page.
- http://stackoverflow.com/ : This site just kept coming up when I was querying for help
- http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/ : Another site that came up a lot when I was searching for answers.
- http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/ : A little clunky from a nav point of view, but still some good material.
- http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg145045.aspx : Of course, we can't forget the MSDN library. Infinitely valuable!
- http://blogs.msdn.com/ : Lot's of good content here
I am sure this list will grow over time, but over the past two weeks I used the above resources. Once I find a good site, I like to use google to search the site. For example using the search term:
In my Google search bar lets me jump right to content I am most interested in at the time.
Thanks for reading. If you have time, post a comment!